Des Plaines, IL 60018 US
The Program Advisor’s main function is to support the client's customers in their progress in education programs and encourage them to renew their enrollment for the next year. The Program Advisor is effectively the customer’s go-to person between workshops. With experience, the Program Advisor becomes an expert in how to use our client's tools and concepts and how to apply them to their customer's businesses. The role is both challenging and fulfilling. The position is located in Rosemont, IL. Starting salary will be $50K plus commissions, with successful advisors making up to $100K+
Special Note: In the first year of this position, 50% of your role is focused on “Out-Back-In” Sales (Client re-engagement) and as you take on more clients this decreases over time.
- Inside/Renewal Sales (Client retention)
- Achieve 80% or higher in client retention from one year to the next.
- Increase renewals by effectively addressing clients’ needs and offering solutions, and actively engaging clients in renewing, both in person and on the phone.
- Interact with, answer questions, and provide direction for clients in the workshops (approximately 6-10 workshops/quarter).
- Manage, support, and coach up to 250 clients between their workshops.
- Handle all client issues with poise and grace.
- Reschedule clients who miss or cannot attend their regular workshop.
- Travel to other workshop cities in North America on occasion (up to eight one-week trips per calendar year).
2.“Out-Back-In” Sales (Client re-engagement)
- Call former clients who are currently not enrolled in the program to promote re-joining.
- The goal is to have at least two “out” clients per month (24/year) re-enrolled.
- Provide direction, information, support, and confidence to the clients through regular communication (email and calls).
- Troubleshoot with clients who have fallen off track or are working through issues/growth within their businesses.
Experience and qualifications required:
- 5+ years client management and/or sales experience.
- Previous training or education industry sales experience preferred.
- A college or university degree.
Essential experience and characteristics:
- You’re confident, responsive, and take initiative to make things happen.
- You work independently and take charge of your own results.
- You maintain a high level of activity while managing multiple priorities.
- You have a strong entrepreneurial spirit—you embrace new opportunities and thrive in a constantly evolving and creative environment.
- You communicate clearly and persuasively with all types of people.