Overland Park, KS 66061 US
Position: Production Planner/Scheduler
Olathe company has an immediate opening for a Planner with 3 plus years experience in electronic planning environment and 5+ years planning in production environment.
Pay will be $40K to $50K
Job Summary: Under general supervision ensures work orders and material requirements are administered.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Production work order entry, processing and closing
· Prepare and update planning & materials requirements.
· Miscellaneous data entry, record processing, filing and other duties as required
· Act as point of contact for sales and engineering on production lead-time
· Work with production scheduling and deadlines
· Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Regular and predictable attendance is required, must be available for month end closing
· Knowledge of ERP systems
· High degree of accuracy and excellent attention to detail
· Strong communication, math and multi-tasking skills required
· Works well independently and as a team member
· 3+ years experience in electronics planning environment
5+ years planning experience in a production environment
· Prior experience of Syspro Database is a plus