Los Angeles, CA 90035
Our client in West Los Angeles is seeking and experienced Procurement Manager who will be responsible for supervising the daily operations of the Production team and ensure the timely fulfillment of production components needed by the company are met.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree.
- At least 3 years’ supervisory or managerial experience
- At least 3 years’ of sourcing, buying or planning experience in the dietary supplement, food, beverage, cosmetic, medical device or pharmaceutical industry
- Effective and proven leadership with strong people skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate proficiency in Excel. Word and Outlook
- Experience with ERP software implementation a plus
- Employment is contingent upon successfully passing background check
This is a full time TEMP TO HIRE position that will pay between $70,000 to $80,000 a year DOEE. Candidates are encouraged to submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job # 93166 in the subject line. EOE/M/F/D/V.