Newport Beach, CA 92660 US
Our client in Newport Beach is seeking an experienced Portfolio Administrator to administer and maintain the portfolio management database and perform other client account related activities.
Ideal candidates will have these qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in business, accounting, finance, economics or related experience.
- Securities Licenses 7, and 66 or equivalent required
- 1+ year of experience in financial services industry a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – particularly Excel required
- Experience with CRM and portfolio management software a plus
- Familiarity with general database structures required or experience in managing a database of some type preferred
- Employment is contingent upon successfully passing background check
- The ability to maintain confidentiality is essential.
- Continuously exhibits professional initiative.
- Reliable, follows through on commitments, does not shrink from new challenges.
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and able to manage and prioritize tasks.
- Demonstrates a commitment to accuracy by delivering high quality work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Collaborative and able to work effectively with others.
- Flexible team player who is highly adaptable to change and open to new ideas.
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully in an entrepreneurial, small company environment.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Download daily transactions; post transactions to client accounts; reconcile accounts.
- Ensure integrity and accuracy of data in the portfolio management database, including but not limited to reconciling performance, cost basis updates, products and prices, categories, asset class assignments, reporting improvements, and other custodian downloads.
- Set up new client accounts in the portfolio management database; close former client accounts.
- Monitor all client account activity through the review of the global transaction ledger; take necessary actions as needed.
- Monitors cash balances regularly.
- Ensure integrity and accuracy of client reports and manage timelines for review, updates, and delivery with the rest of the team.
- Runs Quarterly Performance Reports and delivers to client portal.
- Prepare all necessary reports and data for Investment Committee meetings.
- Produce billing invoices for client portfolios on a quarterly basis or as needed and ensure the integrity of billing schedules according to Investment Management Contracts.
- Produce billing invoices for new clients as needed according to contracted amounts.
- Maintain and review existing client billing fee schedule(s) and evaluate ways to streamline billing operations on an ongoing basis.
- Manages the Client Portal access.
- Manages key system integrations including Emoney, Orion, Riskalyze, AdvisoryWorld, and Fi360.
- Executes Trading and rebalancing.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- Upholds the firm values of Competency, Commitment, Care, & Communication.
- Exhibits a “Serve First” philosophy.
- Delivers an extraordinary level of client service and professionalism.
- Demonstrates an excellent work ethic and follows through on commitments.
- Strives to work in unity and cooperation with others.
- Displays honesty and integrity in all aspects of their role.
- Takes initiative to find solutions and is results oriented.
This is a full time temp to hire position that will start at $58,000/annually DOEE when hired on .Salary and benefits are competitive based on candidate experience . Firm Benefits include (upon meeting eligibility requirements):Paid Time Off, Sick Leave, Holidays, and Vacation, Health Care and 401(k) Plan. Qualified candidates can submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job # 95436 in the subject line. EOE/M/F/D/V.