Part Time Receptionist
Newport Beach, CA 92660
Our client in Newport Beach is seeking a receptionist for their office to greet and direct clients and other visitors of the firm. This role also screens and routes telephone calls and will provide support for the firm’s overall general office operations.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- At least 2 years of administrative experience in financial services industry (preferred).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (required); experience with Client Relationship Management (CRM) and document management software (preferred).
- Continuously exhibits personal integrity and professional initiative.
- Reliable, follows through on commitments, does not shrink from new challenges.
- Possesses a passion to help new and existing clients.
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and able to manage and prioritize tasks.
- Demonstrates a commitment to accuracy by delivering high quality work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills & professional demeanor.
- Excellent attitude and an extraordinary client service orientation.
- Superior phone skills—friendly and helpful in all interactions on the phone.
- Collaborative and able to work effectively with others.
- Flexible team player who is highly adaptable to change and open to new ideas.
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully in an entrepreneurial, small company environment.
- The ability to maintain confidentiality is essential.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Greet and answer clients in line with company policy
- Opening/closing of office
- Maintain reception area and Conference Room
- Maintain kitchen area, including dishes
- Monitor and keep Kitchen Supplies stocked
- Monitor and keep Offices Supplies stocked
- Ordering of all Supplies
- Maintenance of office machinery (i.e. copier)
- Parking Validation
- Reimbursement requests for parking validations
- Mail & Shipping
- Pick-Up Mail
- Sign for and process deliveries
- Processing Incoming and Outgoing Mail
- Maintain Postage
- Maintain Conference room
- Maintain conference room schedule for the office
- Prep conference room for meetings
- Prepare and serve drinks/food as needed
- Clean up after meeting as needed
- Office Clerical Functions
- Document scanning, copying and filing
- Coordination of office shredding
- Maintain Offsite document storage
This is a part time temporary assignment that could lead to hire for the right person. Hours are Monday through Friday 12:30pm to 4:30pm and will pay between $15/hour to $16/hour DOE. Candidates can submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job # 95434 in the subject line. EOE/M/F/D/V.