Part Time Receptionist
Englewood, CO 80111 US
Front Desk Receptionist Summary:
Under guidance of the Office Manager, the Front Desk Receptionist effectively manages and directs calls, deliveries and requests for information to the appropriate contacts/locations.
This position is the first point of contact for callers and visitors and therefore, needs to have a full understanding of what is occurring in the day-to-day operations of the company in order to assist clients, subcontractors/suppliers, and personnel.
The Front Desk Receptionist needs to represent the company with a good first impression and be able to
interact with people in a friendly business-like manner.
Key Essential Functions:
· Answering incoming calls and routing them to the appropriate person in the office, voice mail, or the proper department.
· Ability to interact with a diverse construction workforce including field, supervisors, administrative staff, and external partners.
· Provide mail services including opening, date stamping, and logging of outgoing mail. Includes sorting, weighing and posting outgoing mail and packages; emailing recipients for UPS, Federal Express, local delivery service, and processing it to the correct department/person/area.
· Send and receive faxes.
· Assist with ordering lunches, setting up and tearing down meeting space and internal events.
· Maintain office supply inventory and order supplies when needed.
· Demonstrates initiative, independent judgment, diplomacy, and service-oriented attitude.
· Applies good judgment and handles confidential materials and situations with sensitivity and discretion.
· Ability to work in an ever-changing office environment.
· Organize/alphabetize files, document processing/scanning, and data entry.
· Additional duties as assigned and/or approved by the Office Manager
- Two-year degree from accredited college/university preferred; Equivalent training/experience will be considered
- Minimum two years’ administrative/receptionist related work experience; equivalent training/experience will be considered
- Construction industry experience preferred
- Strong systems and computer skills (MS Office, etc.); Can quickly adapt to various processing/database systems
- Bi-lingual ability (English/Spanish) strong plus
- Integrity/Trust/Ability to Hold Confidences
- Professionalism demonstrated through Customer Focus, Positivity,
- Communication (written & verbal)
- Initiative, Reliability, Flexibility
- Ability to Take Direction
- Demonstrates initiative, independent judgment, diplomacy, and service-oriented attitude.
- Adaptability - ability to work in an ever-changing office environment.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 4 Hours per day to cover the lunch hour of 11:30am-1pm. Options could be: 9am-1pm, 10am-2pm, 11am-3pm
Location: Greenwood Village
To be considered for this position, please forward resumes to email@example.com and refer to job # 81631