Pittsburgh, PA 15222 US
Duties and Responsibilities
* Prepare and file non-immigrant and immigrant visa petitions and green card applications primarily on behalf of professional workers.
* Write detailed persuasive letters.
* Communicate extensively with internal personnel and an expanding national and international client base.
* Utilize and maintain information in a variety of software applications.
Requirements and Skills
* Direct experience with employment-based non-immigrant and permanent residence processes.
* Must possess excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
* High attention to detail, ability to proofread and edits one's own work product.
* Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
* Results oriented individual who produces well under pressure.
* Strong organizational skills.
* Excellent computer skills.
If you are an experience immigration paralegal with the above listed qualifications please reply to Job 30205. Only those candidates for further consideration will be contacted.