TERRIFIC OPPORTUNITY Our client, a law firm in Milwaukee is in need of a paralegal with personal injury experience to join their team.
- Organize and manage client files
- Oversee Attorneys calendars and track deadlines
- Effectively communicate with Attorneys, Support Staff and Clients.
- Gather accident, medical and claim information
- Request, Review and Summarize medical records
- Assist with mediation and trial preparation.
- Prepare Medicaid and Medicare fair hearing documents.
DIRECT HIRE, $40-45K
- Experience with MS Word and Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Familiarity with legal research.
- 2+ years of experience as a paralegal experience in plaintiff personal injury a plus.
Hours are 8-5 Monday - Friday.
Salary is commensurate with experience and client offers benefits including health and 401K.