Order Clerk/Support Services
Lenexa, KS 66215
STATEMENT OF RESPONSIBILITY: Responsible for the timely and accurate processing of incoming supply orders and the completion of supportive functions in Toxicology Customer Service within established Service Level Agreements.
- Process and complete all in-coming general supply order requests.
- Process large volume order rollouts.
- Process automatic ordering; review order forms and master schedule to maintain accuracy.
- Use Order review tool to evaluate and adjust supply quantity requests.
- Email order confirmations to requesting clients.
- Generate and review Oracle unbooked report.
- Process new Oracle shipping addresses and/or new Oracle customers to complete pending orders.
- Maintain productivity work log.
- Research and resolve order related issues.
- Communicate to department management processing delays and/or supply issues impacting clients and department service level agreements.
- Maintain and protect the confidentiality of all CRL and client information.
- Be able to comply with all applicable federal, state, and local safety and health regulations that would apply to this job.
- Keep work area neat and clean.
- Level 2
- Other duties as assigned.
- Process billable orders
- Process RMA’s.
- Conduct order reviews to monitor quality control.
- Maintain kit production report.
- Interact with sales, accounting, and other departments to expedite workflow and resolve order issues.
- Process SAMHSA memorandum of corrections.
- Process and manage MRO documentation required to be maintained for inspections (i.e. security letters)
- Maintain random program (monthly and quarterly).
- Complete USH Account Setups through POCT application tool.
- Review and process Non-DOT discards.
- Reconcile daily problem report.
- Record production stats for the following: orders submitted, orders completed, and problem orders pending.
EDUCATION: High School graduate or GED
EXPERIENCE: 1 year customer service or client contact experience. Data entry experience preferred.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Cooperative approach to client relations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Analysis and problem solving abilities
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Follow through and dependability
- Ability to prioritize and easily adapts to changing priorities
- Works well under pressure
- Team oriented
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications (Excel, Word and Outlook
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Sitting for long periods of time; lifting up to 25 lbs.
EQUIPMENT: Personal computer, telephone, fax, copier