Overland Park, KS 66207 US
Overland Park transportation company in business for over 36 years is growing and seeking a positive, reliable individual with some accounting knowledge ,good office skills and experience.
MUST LIKE OR NOT BE ALLERGIC TO DOGS AS OWNERS BRING THEIR TWO DOGS TO WORK EVERYDAY.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Reviewing and processing AP invoices
- Generating Accounts receivable invoices
- Scanning and e faxing documents
- New Carrier set up
- Answer incoming phones and provide customer assistance in response to inquiries
- Cross-training with other accounting personnel
- Maintain carrier insurance
- Assisting manager with special projects, as they are assigned
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills along with strong attention to detail
- Possess effective prioritization skills for managing multiple tasks with interruptions from incoming calls, as well as the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Reliable and strong attendance record
- Working with other departments/customer/carriers
- Team- player attitude necessary
Benefits: Employees eligible once a full time employee for at least two months
Include full pay group Health for employee and partial of the dental Dental
Sponsored 401K plan and PTO
Hours 8-5 M-F
Knowledge of A/P and A/R Basic knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK IN OFFICE WITH 2 DOGS
Must be dependable and able to work with little supervision.