Denver, CO US
Medical Insurance Co. Accounts Receivable Support Coordinator - Clerical Position In A One Person Office -
One person office (must be able to self manage).
Hours: 6:30am - 3:30pm, Monday - Friday, with specific hours for breaks. No flexibility in schedule.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Faxing W-9’s that are requested via email or mail
- Sort and distribute daily faxes
- Sort and distribute mail for Department
- Upkeep of shared Return Mail Sheet
- Medicare Verifications
- Maintain Hold Reports
- Maintain Returned Goods Report
Remote Collections assistance:
- Make copies of worked items to be scanned for collectors
- Print any and all documents from remote collectors that are needed – Flip to patient, write offs/inactivation’s, carrier change requests, term letters that need to be mailed, print claims that HAVE to be MAILED
Regular attendance and punctuality are essential functions of the job.
Must have a proven track record of dependability. Only candidates with steady work history need apply.