Pittsburgh, PA 15217 US
Squirrel Hill non-profit is seeking a long-term temporary Office Assistant to support organization. Pay rate is $10/hour
- Responds to or appropriately routes incoming telephone calls.
- Serves as the initial point of contact for visitors.
- Accurately records donations in donor database and prepares acknowledgement letters. Generates and distributes monthly reports summarizing donor activity.
- Opens and distributes incoming mail.
- Prepares correspondence and reports as directed.
- Prepares credit card statements for submission, ensures that invoices are submitted to fiscal office weekly, and processes expense requests.
- Organizes files and records.
- Assists with meeting preparation, including organizing materials for distribution, managing catering requests, room set up and tracking RSVPs.
- Manages and updates the agency calendar, schedules and coordinates meetings.
- Assists with execution of special events and projects.
- Assists in the formatting of marketing and communication materials, and with developing content for the organization’s website.
- MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Associates Degree and 2 years prior administrative support experience. Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications. Experience in Salsa Donor Management Software strongly preferred. Familiarity with posting to and updating websites and social media sites is a plus.
If you have the above listed experience please reply to Job 30249. Only those candidates for further consideration will be contacted.