Marketing Communications Writer
Wheaton, IL 60187 US
Our client, a national engineering leader, is seeing significant business and industry reputation growth, which has created an opportunity to add a Marketing Analyst to their Wheaton, Illinois office. If you have a passion for client service, optimizing efficiency, organization and improving production results, this is an excellent opportunity to get into this fast growing firm! Salary is depending on experience, but likely to be $50-60K to start.
The ideal candidate is someone who can multi-task and be detail-oriented while maintaining a high level of efficiency and professionalism. Excellent computer skills (MS Office), math, and communication required.
- Develop, write, coordinate, and design SOQs, RFPs, RFIs, RFQs, prequalification forms, and other business proposals
- Participate in the proposal development process from initial assignments through submittal
- Collaborate with project managers and sales staff to develop responsive and winning proposals and marketing material/collateral
- Maintain and manage sales knowledge base, including proposal management database and corporate Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform
- Update and maintain marketing-related social media and web platforms
- Perform other marketing duties as required
- Special projects as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, English, Journalism or Communications or related field. Proposal or writing certification is a plus.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills; ability to convey information effectively; understand ideas and information presented in writing and verbally
- Software proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign/Photoshop/Illustrator) is preferred and Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint) is required
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task; thorough and detail-oriented; highly organized
- Works well independently and in a team environment
- Able to work with a diverse group of people