St. Louis, MO US
- Prepare prospect proposals and packets
- Assist in the preparation of marketing materials using graphics, projection overlays and other desktop publishing software
- Assess the needs of prospective customers and recommend solutions
- Develop spreadsheets and prepare reports for management
- Provide administrative support as needed
- Communicate procedures to new customers and coordinate schedules for training
This is a full-time temporary to hire opportunity. Pay will start at $15.50 during the 90 day probationary period with an increase upon hire.
- Previous experience with desktop publishing programs
- A minimum of 2 years of previous administrative or marketing support experience
- Excellent communication skills
- A stable work history
Please apply online for immediate consideration. All qualified applicants will be contacted.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V