Los Angeles, CA 90010 US
Our client is seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant for an academic program office at a major Los Angeles teaching hospital.
This position would be responsible for providing administrative and clerical support to the Director of Residency and Educational programs.
- Screening calls; receiving and directing visitors
- Managing calendars, making travel, meeting and event arrangements
- Word processing; creating spreadsheets and presentations, and filing.
- Maintain necessary records and documents
- Assist monitoring budget expenditures and reports on vacancies.
- Maintain confidentiality of patient care and business matters
- perform various administrative tasks as needed
This is a full time direct hire position that will pay between $18/hour to $22/hour DOEE. Generous employee benefits. Candidates can submit their resume to email@example.com and refer to job # 94289 in the subject line. EOE/M/F/D/V.
- At a minimum an associate’s degree or equivalency or equivalent combination of education and experience
- At least 3 years’ experience providing administrative support
- Background in a university setting
- Familiarity with school programs
- Proficiency in MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to manage calendars and appointments with Google Calendar
- Requires strong computer as well as Internet research abilities;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong communication skills
- Ability to work well with Residents, Fellows, and hospital staff.
- Sensitivity to confidential matters is essential.
- Employment is contingent upon successfully passing a background check.