Encino, CA 91436
Our client, a mid-size creditors’ rights firm in Encino is looking for an experienced litigation assistant to join their team! This role will work for a senior partner in the creditors’ rights, business litigation and bankruptcy field.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in litigation
- Experience in Pleadings and court filings required
- Knowledge of electronic filing (CM/ECF) and PACER
- Knowledge of Federal (Chapter 7 and 11) and State Court filings
- Knowledge of Westlaw, Prolaw, Word (including generating TOC & TOA), Legal Solutions and Outlook Express
- Ability to communicate with clients & court personnel
- Proactive and works independently to manage quality control of file
This is a direct hire placement. Pay will be dependent on experience and education. Competitive pay and benefits in a collegial atmosphere. Candidates can submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job # 96687 in the subject line. EOE/M/F/D/V.