Our client, a growing organization based in the Earth City area, has an immediate need for a Learning Management System (LMS) Administrator. The LMS Administrator is responsible for the design, development, administration and ongoing support of the company’ s LMS system. This is a full-time, direct-hire, opportunity that will pay commensurate with experience.
- Create complete training materials for new software rollout
- Provide instructional design and scripting
- Develop media elements according to established needs, aesthetics and quality standards
- Test finished course material
- Manage course maintenance and revisions on an ongoing basis
- Create additional training materials as new modules or updates are released
- A minimum of 2-5 years of prior experience developing training materials for an SaaS company
- Previous experience developing training materials for a rapidly growing organization is highly desirable
- The ability to be self-motivated with strong organizational skills
Please apply online for immediate consideration. All qualified applicants will be contacted.