Jr. Business Analyst
Denver, CO US
Jr. Business Analyst / Desktop IT Help Desk
Southern part of the DTC area, contracting company is looking for a Business Analyst to also help Help Desk.
Full-time permanent opening
Competitive wages and benefits
- Directly support onsite and offsite users (400+).
- Troubleshoot all technology issues including workstations, basic network infrastructure, printers, application software, and system software, supporting servers and supporting 3rd party vendors; escalating to 3rd party support vendors as needed.
- Assist and manage with business applications projects, BPR projects and infrastructure projects.
- Approve and apply software updates to the corporate equipment and servers as needed.
- Backup/Restore critical corporate data, support, test, update approved DR strategy
- Update and maintain helpdesk knowledge base information and processes.
- Maintain confidentiality of organization, project, fiscal and personnel related information.
- Basic Project management experience 2+ years
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008-2016 management
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Security, Windows Server Environments
- General knowledge of Exchange Administration
- General Windows 7/10 setup, diagnostics, hardware and software
- Understanding of network protocols and management
- Network Admin capabilities a plus
- Ability to manage and track the status of requirements throughout project lifecycle; enforce and redefine as necessary.
- Ability to communicate changes, enhancements, and modifications of business requirements– verbally or through written documentation to project managers, sponsors, and other stakeholders so that issues and solutions are understood.