Inside Sales Representative
West Chicago, IL 60185 US
The Marketing Service/Inside Sales Associate Represents the company by providing excellent customer service by selling the business product line within existing customer base to ensure customer retention, customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Consistently meets or exceeds sales goals by selling company products to clients in assigned market area. Provides proactive consultative services to assigned customer base to ensure loyalty and retention. Review product results and recommend needed enhancements to maximize programs. Identifies need for additional products and services and communicates as appropriate. Recommends and develops direct mail promotions that address dealership concerns on a timely basis. Manage territory activity to optimize support of assigned key customers. Works with field team in given territory to address dealership and company objectives with respect to sales goals and customer satisfaction. Maintain and grows relationships with local OEM field representatives within the given territory. Actively participates in customer concern resolution and cancellation turnaround attempts with consistent support and service to existing clients. Solve existing issues and determine solutions to prevent further concerns.
- Maintain timely, detailed and accurate records in Salesforce.com of activities, phone conversations, outcomes and any other pertinent client interactions. Other reporting as required by assigned Director.
- Assist with the rollout of new sales programs/products by reviewing all material for accuracy and providing feedback for improvement.
- Perform other related duties as needed to support corporate objectives. Act in the best interest of the company by applying stated corporate values and priorities to all communications, decisions, and actions.
- Responds to regional and corporate requests for information and follow up to support communication.
Essential Job Skills:
- Conscientious and detail oriented
- Strong analytical skills
- Have the ability to multi task
- Intermediate level computer competency
- Flexibility to work when needed under deadlines
- Relationship building skills
2+ to 5 years experience
Seniority Level - Associate
Management Experience Required - No
Minimum Education - High School Diploma or Equivalent
Willingness to Travel - Never