Inbound Call Center Representatives (Licensed)
Blue Bell, PA 19422 US
Stivers Staffing Services is recruiting Licensed Agent/Inbound Call Center Representatives for Long-Term Contract positions in Blue Bell, PA.
· This is a long-term temporary opportunity beginning: now-to-late Summer 2018 (depending on the program) and ending: early-to-late Winter 2019 (depending on the program).
- Highmark O65 beginning/training date: 9/3
- Highmark U65 beginning/training date: 9/17
- Humana PDP beginning/training date 9/10
- Humana RPPO beginning/training date: 9/3
- HCSC beginning/training date 9/10
· Hours are relatively flexible with both full-time or part-time schedules!
· Starting pay is $14.50/hour, but there is opportunity to move into a Team Lead/Supervisor position paying up to $18+/hour!
- Pay depends on experience and amount of years worked with this company.
· Spanish fluency is a big plus!
· Supervisory/Quality Control experience is a plus.
· Previous call center/customer service experience is a plus, but not required!
· Most workers will undergo paid training for the position (training does not include acquiring the Accident & Health Insurance License)
· Take incoming calls from Medicare/Medicaid recipients regarding their medical plans
· Assist customers with choosing the best healthcare plan for their needs
· Close the call by enrolling customer with a healthcare plan
· Advise customers of current promotions on behalf of the insurance company
· Maintain schedule adherence (attendance, punctuality, use of AUX time)
*FURTHER DETAILS OF THIS POSITION WILL BE UPDATED PERIODICALLY*
Last update: 7.13.2018
· Accident & Health Insurance License (or recently expired)
· HS Diploma or Equivalent
· Prior sales/service experience in a related environment (sales/service, call center preferred)
· Computer literacy
· Excellent oral & written communication skills
· Strong listening and analytical skills
· Reliable Transportation
· Ability to pass a general background screening
· Ability to pass a general drug screening
- Some returnees must undergo a drug screening at the Stivers Staffing Philadelphia office. If necessary for you, you will receive a call and an email from Stivers Staffing Services.
Last update: 6.6.2018
This employer is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.