IT Developer Specialist
Jenkintown, MO 64129 US
Kansas City fulfillment company seeking an ENTRY LEVEL and entrepreneurial IT developer/specialist who will be responsible for IT development and administrative projects. This position will have the assistance and mentoring of the President. If you are seeking to be exposed to all the different facets of a business, then this is the position for you.
SYSTEM ADMINISTRATION AND MAINTENANCE 1. Manage various internal systems including, but not limited to phone system, order manager, sql server, office 365 subscriptions & users. 2. Assist in client web integration for a variety of shopping carts 3. Provide overview & training of current internal systems to new hires 4. Firewall (Fortigate)
- a. VMware ESXi (virtualization)
- b. Azure Active Directory
- c. MySQLTECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGEMENT 1. Manage upcoming projects including setup of internal dashboard reporting tool 2. Oversee adjustment to current client portal to allow access for “self-serve" client order management functionsWEB MANAGEMENT 1. Make adjustments to multiple client websites
- SUPPORT 1. Troubleshooting Printer errors 2. Setup new IT processes for daily operational issues as they occur 3. Answer various technical questions from clients ranging from integration setup, file import, to client portal walkthrough 4. Gain understanding of current systems and provide insight into possible solutions to a variety of client requests
- a. Changes to products/images
- b. Modify pages to meet client requests
- c. Implement new changes in subscription system
- Job Type: Full-time, 1st shift
- Pay is around $18/hr.
Send resumes to: email@example.com
Refer to job #50999
Qualified candidates will be contacted.