IT - Business Analyst - Derivatives
Tempe, AZ 85284 US
Business Analyst Derivatives:
Work as an integral part of a Team to provide an excellent service to our client base by fulfilling the client’s need for timely and accurate prices for derivative products by ensuring that we provide leadership for clients in this complex area.
- Maintain strong systems of controls and standards in the derivatives support team ensuring that the business and our clients are protected from risk.
- Challenge our internal processes with a view to finding opportunities for improving the derivatives processes making them more efficient and cost effective.
- Support the business by being proactive in all aspects of our role, promoting the “getting it right first time” culture.
- A keen awareness of the Financial Services Industry with a graduate degree in a relevant subject.
- Highly numerate and analytical with an ability to learn quickly and to grasp the intricacies of complex OTC derivatives.
- Understanding of the OTC Derivative market is beneficial
- Basic understanding of custody and fund administration functions required
- Creative and dynamic approach to problem solving
- Ability to work on own initiative and adhere to strict deadlines
- Professional approach and ability to develop relationships both internally and externally
- Proficient in using email and standard Microsoft Office packages. Whereby experience of MS Access, Bloomberg and/or Fund Accounting packages is not prerequisite it would provide a distinct advantage.