High Level Customer Service Representative
St. Louis, MO
Our client, an international distribution company located near the airport, is seeking a high level Client Service Representative to join their team. This is a full-time, temp-to-hire, position working 8: 00am-5: 00pm, Monday-Friday. This opportunity will pay $15.00 during the temporary period with the potential for an increase upon permanent placement.
- Provide customer service over the phone and via e-mail
- Order entry and processing
- Inventory tracking using both the computer and phone
- Track orders - troubleshoot delivery issues and problems as they arise
- A minimum of 1-3 years high level customer service experience, preferably in a manufacturing or distribution environment
- The ability to be detail oriented and multi-task
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- A stable work history
- A polished demeanor
- Prior experience working with inventory tracking over the phone and on a computer strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Please apply online for immediate consideration. All qualified applicants will be contacted.