Help Desk Support
Tempe, AZ US
This is a hands-on position which includes personal involvement in day-to-day end-user support, systems maintenance tasks and project-oriented work.
The successful candidate will have basic understanding of data and voice communications, computer hardware, software, networking (including remote access and wireless), VPN, smart phones/tablets support, IMAC and other help-desk activities.
This is a regular, full-time, entry level position requiring 1-2 years desktop support experience.
Work hours expected to be Sundays thru Thursdays from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm PST (work hours may be changed per business requirements).
- Provides in-depth everyday support to clients' call center users.
- Perform workstation support functions related to the technical support of the employees and authorized users of the network and resources.
- Build, setup, deliver and move desktop computers as requested by Helpdesk manager
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve complex PC and network problems. Perform software support and upgrade tasks of routine complexity for personal computer users.
- Responsible for timely problem/request escalation when more complex problems are encountered.
- Order equipment and services for employee business usage (cell phones, PCs, Printers, etc.)
- Integrate third-party devices such as scanners, printers and monitors
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- 1-2 years’ experience in Help Desk environment
- Basic understanding of Windows AD structure and NTFS permissions
- Basic Understanding of networking concepts
- Basic understanding of Call center/IP Telephony environment
- Good knowledge of Windows OS.
- Expert knowledge of MS Office suite.
- Excellent customer service and oral communications skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and prioritize work based upon business needs
- Ability to analyze and identify root cause of an issue