Front Desk Administrative Assistant
Englewood, CO US
Front Desk Administrative Assistant Experience Required (minimum 3yrs)
Inverness Office Park
Full-time, 8am-5pm, Monday - Friday
60-70 person Engineering Office (no real walk in traffic)
Temp - Hire
$35K- $40K DOE
Friendly office, looking for an upbeat office administrator to;
Handle reception services
Answer incoming phone lines and take messages or transfer to appropriate party
Receive and distribute mail, match FedEx invoices with receipts
Schedule conference rooms for meetings, lunches and classes ( may set-up, clean-up, order lunches for the meetings)
Make travel arrangements
Orders, receives and maintains office supplies
Stack dishes into dishwasher, empty dishwasher, work with kitchen supply (and other) vendors
Complete miscellaneous administrative and clerical duties and task as they arise
Must have prior Administrative experience. This is an office support role and requires, experience, good Microsoft Office skills as well as the ability to multi-task.
Selected candidate will have a stable background and positive work references.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and phone etiquette skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organized, mult-tasker, able to prioritize.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, familiar with SharePoint
- Experience utilizing general office machines including printers, copiers and computers.