Front Desk / Administrative Assistant
Milwaukee, WI 53202 US
IMMEDIATE NEED FOR Front Desk / Administrative Assistant
- Maintain the office calendar of attorneys and use discretion on ensuring their schedule is utilized efficiently, not overbooking or booking on days attorneys have requested remain open.
- Answer and direct incoming calls for the office
- Gather, organize and enter data into legal software
- Check email and voicemail as appropriate to assure timely responses to all inquiries
- Pull the end of the day reports for the Communications Dept.
- Keep the office organized and maintained (including lobby area, supply room, etc.)
- Approach all clients and employees with a positive tone and genuine warmth.
- Handle sensitive client data with utmost discretion, care, and accuracy.
- Perform tasks as assigned with accuracy and promptness, meeting all agreed upon deadlines.
- Experience in a law office or in a medical office
- Experience in an administrative or office manager role
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills;
- Professional demeanor and positive communicator;
- Excellent typing skills and computer literacy, including a solid understanding of Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel applications;
- Demonstrate proficiency to focus on details, handle multiple tasks, and remain highly organized;
- Go above and beyond on simple requests to make things easier on others.