Financial Account Manager
Bridgeton, MO US
- Proactively and successfully meet individual and overall sales and production goals.
- Recommend and refer cross-sell opportunities as appropriate.
- Assist members with account and loan needs and inquiries including recommending alternative solutions to customers who do not currently qualify for loans or other services based.
- Comply with policies and government regulations in the financial industry.
- Perform initial quality control assessments on loan and account documentation on their own work.
- Assist the customer service center with answering calls during times of high call volume.
- A minimum of two years of experience in a sales position
- At least one year of experience in a financial institution is highly preferred
- Some college education is desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- A stable work history
Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.