Newport Beach, CA 92660
Our client, an established wealth management firm is currently seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to provide administrative support for the firm’s senior advisors.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience .
- 3+ years of experience as an executive assistant.
- 1+ year of experience in financial services industry (preferred).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (required);
- Experience with Client Relationship Management (CRM) and document management software (preferred).
- Continuously exhibits personal integrity and professional initiative.
- Reliable, follows through on commitments, does not shrink from new challenges.
- Takes initiative to find solutions and are results oriented.
- Possesses a passion to help new and existing clients.
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and able to manage and prioritize tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Collaborative and able to work effectively with others.
- Flexible team player who is highly adaptable to change and open to new ideas.
- The ability to maintain confidentiality is essential.
- Work with Senior Advisor to identify priorities in servicing clients and all other business items.
- Coordinate with the appropriate team members to ensure all aspects of the client process are running smoothly and that we are being proactive.
- Review and File Emails for Senior Advisors
- Calendaring/Travel Arrangements
- Meeting Preparation
- Prepare client files (electronic and/or hard copy) with the appropriate
- Client Relationship Management (CRM)
- Administrative Types memos, correspondence, reports and other documents as needed.
- Track licensing, continuing education credits and requirements for Senior Advisors.
- General Office (Back-up support to Receptionist)
This is a temp to hire position. Once hired, salary will start at $60,000/yr and will be based on candidate experience and industry standards.
Great Benefits offered once hired on . Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resume to email@example.com and refer to job # 95433 in the subject line. EOE/M/F/D/V.