Executive Assistant- Maternity Coverage
Rosemont, IL 60018 US
Our client in Rosemont, IL is seeking a temporary Executive Assistant to assist for maternity leave coverage. This position will pay $19-22/hr DOE.
Duties will include:
- Responsible for meeting and conference planning for supported Senior Executive, including:
• Creating agenda
• Select hotel and blocks rooms
• Make meal arrangements
• Analyze special requests and implements results
• Identify evening events/activities and executes arrangements
• Identifies giveaways and awards to employees at events.
- Responsible for special projects and support as assigned by Senior Executives and National Director of Administrative Services.
- Oversees calendars for assigned members of the Senior Executive team. Responsible for complex scheduling, identifying conflicts and finding resolutions. Must be able to manage schedules of 3-20 individuals, depending on the meeting requirements.
- Credit card reconciliation for assigned Senior Executives; resolves charges with vendors and/or American Express when disputes arise.
- Manages expense reports on behalf of assigned Senior Executive, including:
• Identifies possible expense conflicts and finds resolutions; and
• Works directly with Finance when appropriate.
- Oversees presentation and proofing as assigned by Senior Executives.
- Schedules and manages web-based meetings needed for Senior Leadership.
- Greet visitors, receive packages and mail and distribute promptly.
- Assist in ordering and maintaining supplies for the office/kitchen and individuals on the national team.
- Coordinate interviews when necessary.
- Create Purchase Orders.
- Front desk coverage during breaks.
- High school diploma or GED required. College degree preferred.
- Minimum two years previous of experience supporting senior executives with demonstrable organizational skills.
- Demonstrates effective critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in operating business machines, especially Microsoft Office Suite
- Understanding of the hospice philosophy and the work performed by Hospice staff and volunteers.
- Demonstrates an ability to work closely with a variety of people while effectively using problem solving skills.
- Flexibility in hours, as they can vary depending on meeting/conference schedule.