Mesa, AZ 85209 US
Large organization seeks experienced Escrow Officer in Mesa. Great opportunity!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES-
- Escrow Officer Responsible for reviewing HUD's for approval
- Communicating with the closing coordinators;
- Assist closing coordinators with title clearance (commitment and document review);
- Assist with policy requests and review
- Assist Disbursements Dept. when needed
- Knowledge of Client Online banking systems
- Handle Customer Service calls
- Work closely with Closing Teams when issues arise
- Assist with all Post Closing issues
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Long-term position, salary DOE, $20-25/hr to start.
Hold and maintain an Escrow Officer License by attending or participating in webinar training sessions for required continuing education credits
1 - 3 years experience required. ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.