Phoenix, AZ 85016 US
Escrow Assistant II
4-6 years experience required.
Maintain communication with the Escrow Officer
• Handle walk-ins or phone calls when Escrow Officer is unavailable.
• Help other assistants and fill in as receptionist as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Prior to Closing:
• Order payoffs and final utilities for files; verify payoffs match title commitments.
• Handle all file requirements prior to closing, including but not limited to liens, judgments, and bankruptcy requirements
• Obtain most past and present tax information; ensure current taxes have not been paid.
• Order and follow-up on HOA letters, bylaws, financials, and irrigation.
• Obtain commission information on the real estate agents involved in the transaction.
• Disburse files and verify receipt and accuracy of wires.
• Prepare Power of Attorneys and Quit Claim Deeds when necessary.
• Assist with entering figures from lender.
• Assist with printing documents for closing.
• Print checks for closing.
• Assist with faxing figures to lenders/Realtors.
• Clean out file for shipping of loan package, recordings, follow-up on any money held in escrow, etc.
• Prepare closed out file for scanning