Customer Service Representative
Schaumburg, IL 60173
Terrific new opportunity for an enthusiastic Customer Service Representative in the Schaumburg, IL area. The Customer Service Representative will serve as an extension of the sales team, with responsibilities for supporting an assigned customer account base.
- Assist the sales team in developing strong working relationships with accounts, ensuring accurate and timely handling of all orders, returns, inquiries and concerns.
- Evaluate all data on orders to be sure of proper entry of orders, including verifying and correcting information, verifying pricing and product availability.
- Release orders to shipping department and monitor orders.
- Serve as facilitator between customer and facility.
- Process reports on a daily basis.
- Respond to and resolve all customer concerns.
- Retain vast knowledge of product.
- Minimum of 2 years CSR experience.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with minimal direction, in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be highly organized, detail oriented, and able to prioritize.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Typing speed of 35WPM+.
- Previous Oracle MiS system experience a plus.
- Knowledge of EDI