Customer Service Representative
Aurora, CO US
CSR - Medical Insurance Company- Long Term Temporary w/ Permanent Potential - Customer Service experience in a call center is required
- Answers incoming calls, demonstrating a customer-focused philosophy for all customers including, but not limited to, providers, members, potential members, state agencies and other internal and external customers.
- Researches, resolves and documents customer inquiries, concerns and issues. Provides accurate information and education for all inquiries.
- Conducts outgoing calls to customers for follow-up, benefit information, member and provider retention, claims, and other inquiries as needed.
- Utilizes resource materials, policies and procedures, handouts, databases, training opportunities and multiple systems to help with day to day activity.
- Consistently meets or exceeds performance, quality and customer service standards as assigned by the department management team.
- Provides clear and thorough documentation into our CRM tool for each call received.
- This position also includes following a daily schedule for breaks and lunches.
Regular attendance and punctuality are essential functions of the job.
- Customer Service experience in a call center is Required, Healthcare experience/knowledge/call center is highly preferred.
- Must be computer proficient
- Must be able to type at least 30wpm
- Must have good work references