Continuing Education Administrator
Rosemont, IL 60018 US
Continuing Education Administrator needed in Rosemont, Illinois. Temp-to-Hire, $45-50K.
The Continuing Education Associate reports to the Continuing Education Manager, and is responsible for assistance in planning, developing and conducting scientific content for a Conference and online clinical education. The Staff Associate also supports the Manager of Continuing Education and Continuing Education Senior Staff Associate in the planning and delivery of education at the Annual Meeting and any other clinically focused educational program sponsored by our client, including those held in conjunction with other associations. As part of this responsibility, the Continuing Education Associate assists in monitoring ongoing costs accordingly. The Continuing Education Associate also helps identify opportunities for new programs with members and other staff to increase the Client's level of service to members. The Associate is responsible for ensuring that all educational programs and related materials are in compliance. The Associate provides support to the Committee on Continuing Education and Professional Development, and their subcommittees, as needed.
As needed, the Continuing Education Associate may represent educational programs on cross-functional teams.
- Assist with planning, development, and implementing ongoing scientific and continuing education programs.
- Assist in the development and coordination of new scientific programs as necessary.
- Serve as the Division of Continuing Education and Meetings liaison with other divisions, IT task force, and report back to the Division as required.
- Coordinate proofing of various publications for department (Advanced/Final Programs, Online education marketing, etc.)
- Respond to member inquiries via phone and email and maintain a member inquiry tracking log
- Staff Support of the Speaker Database
- Coordinate clinical webinars
- Coordinate CE on Demand library and OMS Knowledge Update
- Provide staff support to the Committee on Continuing Education and Professional Development and related subcommittees as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent relevant professional experience required
- Word Processing, spreadsheet, database and related computer application skills
- Adult education program design and development experience
- Continuing medical or dental education experience preferred
- Familiarity with ADA CERP Guidelines and/or ACCME Accreditation Requirements
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as needed.
- Self-starter with ability to exceed expectations a plus
- Proven ability to work in a team environment
- Experience as a Committee liaison including report writing skills
- Familiarity with meeting planning processes