Overland Park, KS 66211 US
Overland Park, KS employer is looking for an experienced Content Writer.
The Content Writer’s essential role is to generate meaningful written content that encourages sales and profit dollars.
- Write headlines and body copy for both print and digital advertisements
- Research product processes or ideas and generate meaningful written content
- Edit and proof-read all written collateral to maintain proper grammar and structure
- Upload product information into Part Master
- Write copy for Companies Internet
- Other tasks as assigned
- 3 – 5 years of related experience
- Ability to demonstrate conceptual writing - present and implement big ideas
- Traditional, digital and social channel experience
- Strong presentation and persuasion skills
- Ability to collaborate well across functions
- Detail oriented with exceptional listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter and ability to effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to write for multiple brand voices
Company Conformance Statements
In the performance of their respective tasks and duties all employees are expected to conform to the following:
- Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision
- Interact professionally with other employees, customers, and suppliers
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations
Work will be performed primarily at the corporate headquarters. However, work offsite may require travel within and outside the local metro area from time-to-time in support of warehouse/distribution centers.
We will only respond to individuals with previous content writer experience and the degree requested.