Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Downtown Brokerage firm is seeking a Direct Hire Brokerage Assistant, salary is 30-42K based on experience. This position is responsible for providing administrative and technical support to the advisor to facilitate client growth.
- Complete all forms correctly and submit them within one business day.
- Track all pending business paperwork; when documents are outstanding, update pending business summary sheet for advisor’s attention; track and tally all outstanding work weekly.
- Answer phone and handle all client service issues within capacity.
- Use CRM system efficiently to schedule client meetings and marketing activities and to enter new contacts.
- Use excellent customer service skills to build client relationships.
- Assist with data entry of all client financial information.
- Help advisor prepare for client meetings.
- Draft letters, as directed by advisor.
- Anticipate advisor needs and handle them proactively.
- Scan client statements, correspondence, and agreements completely within five business days.
- Assist advisor with marketing efforts, such as following up with referrals, updating contact management system with names of prospects, and spearheading drip mailing programs for prospects and clients.
- Make suggestions to systematize and improve office functions.
- Financial services experience.
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to maintain attention to detail while under pressure, as well as to view details in the overall context of the client’s circumstances
- A conscientious nature and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and differentiate between matters that should be handled alone versus those that require advisor assistance
- Ability to proactively relate client concerns to advisor
- Ability to identify and solve problems
- Proofreading (or quality assurance) skills to ensure that own work is in accordance with advisor criteria.
If you have the above listed experience and qualifications please reply to Job 30120. Only those candidates for further consideration will be contacted.