Bilingual Korean Executive Administrative Assistant
Los Angeles, CA 90017 US
Our client , a well-established financial firm in Los Angeles is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to help support the CEO and be a highly visible position that will interface with all executive levels, office personnel , Board of Directors and clients.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher is REQUIRED
- At least 5 years of Administrative Assistant experience supporting C-level executives
- Bilingual in English & Korean REQUIRED
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task effectively and possess strong organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to manage the CEO’S calendar and arrange both domestic and international travel plans
- Proficient in Microsoft Word & Excel
- Media savvy on several social media platforms
- Employment is contingent upon passing background process
This is a direct hire position.This position will pay up to $72,0000/year DOEE. Candidates can submit their resume to email@example.com and refer to job #94299 in the subject line. EOE/M/F/D/V.