Bilingual Korean & English Executive Assistant
Los Angeles, CA 90017 US
We are seeking an experienced and professional Executive Assistant to help support the CEO of a well established financial firm in Los Angeles. This is a highly visible position that will require interfacing with all executive levels, office personnel , Board of Directors and clients.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher is REQUIRED
- At least 5 years of Administrative Assistant experience supporting C-level executives
- Bilingual in English & Korean REQUIRED
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task effectively and possess strong organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to manage the CEO’S calendar and arrange both domestic and international travel plans
- Proficient in Microsoft Word & Excel
- Media savvy on several social media platforms
- Employment is contingent upon passing background process
This is a direct hire position.This position will pay up to $72,0000/yr DOEE. Only qualified candidates will be contacted to be invited to interview and test . Candidates can submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job #94299 in the subject line. EOE/M/F/D/V.