Bench Repair Technician
Chesterfield, MO US
Our client, a great organization located in the Chesterfield area, is seeking a Bench Repair Technician to join their busy team. This is a full-time, temp-to-hire, opportunity that will pay within the range of $15.00-$18.00 per hour, depending upon skill set and experience. The hours for this position are 8: 00am-5: 00pm, Monday-Friday. The client will provide specific training to someone with board component repair experience.
- Perform repairs on various phone equipment, including AT&T, Spectralink, Nortel Equipment, Voice and Data
- Test and QC all equipment
- Research information online regarding systems and repairs
- Utilize multi-meters
- 2+ years of repair experience at the component level
- Basic circuit knowledge
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- The ability to take and follow direction well
- Team-player attitude
- Excellent attendance record
- Knowledge of Avaya, Cisco, Nortel, Emetrotel Voicemail, Servers, PBX, Analog, Digital, IP, and Wireless systems is helpful
Please apply online for immediate consideration. All qualified applicants will be contacted.