Assembler / Inventory Control
Olathe, KS 66061 US
Surface Mount Assembler/Inventory Control
Olathe company looking for a dependable individual with a good work history and the ability to learn quickly to join their busy team. Surface mount and/or assembly experience required.
Job Summary: Perform circuit board assembly functions and become proficient at operating all equipment in Surface Mount department. Responsible for picking and returning surface mount kits. Assist operators with feeders.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Participate as an active member of the production assembly team and assemble products
· Observe, maintain, coordinate and complete assemblies in a timely manner
· Pick surface mount kits for production
· Return components to inventory upon completion
· Assist operators with feeder loading, unloading and location setup
· Complete required documentation relating to business
· Maintain a clean and organized work area to facilitate manufacturing functions
· Regular and predictable attendance is required
· Miscellaneous duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Detailed oriented
· Follow documented policies and procedures as designated by the company’s Quality System
· Follow detailed assembly instructions, processes and procedures
· Proficient use of computers and Microsoft Office
This is a temp to hire. Salary will increase upon becoming full time. Temp pay will be $12.50 to $13/hr.
Previous surface mount and/or assembly experience required. Must have a good work history( no job hoppers) and the ability to learn quickly.