Rosemont, IL 60018 US
Our client in Rosemont, IL is seeking a temporary Admin/Receptionist to assist for up to 3 months. This position is an open position, so our client will be interviewing to find the right fit on a permanent basis. This could be a temp to hire for the right candidate. The permanent role will pay $31-40K. On a temporary basis this will pay $16/hr.
Duties will include:
- Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls.
- Receive and direct visitors.
- Perform general clerical duties including photocopying, fax and mailing.
- Resolve administrative problems and inquiries.
- Respond in a timely and courteous manner to email requests and correspondence.
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, forms, contracts, drafts, memos, emails, purchase orders, and other business documents.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings and meals.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence.
- Order and maintain office supply inventories.
- Coordinate maintenance of office equipment.
- Provide administrative support for special events, training, and orientation programs.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent.
- Computer skills and knowledge of relevant software required.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment required.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management.
- Must be able to perform work accurately, and be able to prioritize work effectively.
- Effective customer service skills required.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both in writing and verbally.
- Ability to understand and follow oral and/or written policies, procedures and instructions.