Project Management Assistant
Administrative Support For Project Management Group - Prefer Engineering or Construction Project Management Support Experience
Work assignment includes supporting Transmission Projects Management group involving construction projects related to electric utility power transmission facilities.
Work involves assisting with backlog of work requests and keeping work flowing in the field.
- 6 months with possibility of extending to 1 year
- Monday through Friday, 8 hours per day, 40 hours per week; 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Direct Pay Rate
- $20.00/hour or more depending on project management/project controls, Primavera P6 experience
- 2 years working in a professional, business environment
- Proficient with MS Outlook for emails and meetings; moderate experience with MS Word and Excel
- Date entry experience; typing ability; ability to follow directions; must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time in one location
- Writing skills for assisting with written procedures
- Project controls experience preferred; scheduling with Primavera P6 preferred
- Experience with Asset Suite 8 or 6 preferred
- Opening Work Orders and working with a Work Breakdown Structure preferred
- Electric utility experience preferred.