Rosemont, IL 60018 US
Do you have superior skills in organization, communication and time management? Do you enjoy flexing your multi-tasking administrative superpowers, reliability and being known as the go-to is extremely gratifying to you? Are you technologically savvy, cooperative, supportive and live and breathe a “can do” attitude? Do you have high integrity, confidence, and radiate credibility with all levels in an organization, and its members? Do you like the world of science? Do you enjoy Project Management? If you said yes to these questions, we may have a terrific opportunity for you in Rosemont, IL paying $45K+/year DOE.
The Quality Implementation Administrative Assistant provides general administrative support to the Quality Implementation team and the Quality Implementation Manager, as well as providing administrative support for the Committee on Evidence-Based Quality and Value and its ad hoc subgroups.
- Coordinates and schedules meetings, webinars, teleconferences, projects and activities for the Committee on Evidence-Based Quality and Value and Quality Implementation team.
- Handles all logistics and administrative items including meeting materials, event planning, catering, travel preparation, expense reports, and other duties as required.
- Coordinates with the meetings services department and serves as in-person logistical and administrative support at Committee meetings.
- Assists with the preparation and dissemination of agendas, minutes, and reports.
- Processes invoices and expenses for Quality Implementation projects.
- Assists in the maintenance of Quality procedures and policies.
- Assists in the facilitation of relevant approvals of quality projects and specialty society endorsements.
- Maintains information files and resources to ensure currency of Quality product processes, procedures, and related policies.
- Facilitates the coordination of publications that are co-written by Committee members, proofreads, and manages the submission process.
- Develops and maintains project timelines for Committee work, Committee sub-group work, and other projects as required.
- Ensures that member volunteers and Quality Implementation staff adhere to project deadlines within the confines of yearly budgeted funds.
- Maintains documentation to ensure that Quality timelines are in accordance with the necessary internal and external reporting structures.
- Develops and maintains the company website pages and applications.
- Maintains information files, updates site content as necessary, and uploads new content as it is produced.
- Undergraduate degree, or associate degree with relevant work experience in an administrative capacity
- Demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities in a complex office environment
- Superior skills in organization, oral & written communication and time management
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to travel approximately 1 week a year.
- Association experience helpful, but not required.
- Experience with website maintenance software also helpful, but not required