Squirrel Hill non-profit organization is seeking a temporary Administrative Assistant to work in Finance Division. Will assist with programs and finance within the department. Pay rate range is $13-14/hour.
- Maintains standard reporting processes on trends, demographics, competitive analysis, quality product standards and other key membership and program statistics for agency use and analysis.
- Establishes and maintains standard financial assistance policies and procedures in keeping with the mission of the agency and ensures compliance.
- Ensures that all accounts receivable and collection functions in the department are in keeping with agency policy, mission, and customer service standards.
- Administers and maintains scholarship award process, including application and award process.
- Manages internal administration of programs.
- Ensures highest quality customer service practices.
- Possesses excellent organizational, math/quantitative, and administrative skills; ability to effectively multi-task, respond to priorities, and complete tasks on time with minimum supervision.
- Maintains high degree of confidentiality and works independently.
- Establishes and maintains effective relationship with other agency Departments and personnel to provide effective service delivery.
- Actively promote and maintain agency customer service standards.
- Adheres to policies and procedures.
- Generates necessary reports and documentation as needed and/or required.
- Ability to handle and maintain highly confidential and sensitive data.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Ability to operate personal computers
If you enjoy a non-profit setting and have the above listed qualifications please reply to Job 30111. Email: Pittsburgh@stivers.com. Only those candidates for further consideration will be contacted.