Glendale, CA 91203 US
Computer Savvy Admin Assistant
Our client in Glendale, CA is looking for an experienced Administrative Assistant to join their team! This role will be responsible for validating and analyzing data within proprietary software using a variety of media that may include Excel spreadsheets FTP, text files, and manual record books; performs data analysis and reporting; able to create clear documentation and instructions.
- At least 3 years experience as an administrative assistant
- Intermediate proficiency with MS OFFICE applications - Word, Excel & Outlook
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical, research and quality control skills
- Great attention to detail & organized
- Strong ability to multitask and prioritize to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of public records a plus
- Working knowledge of screen capture software such as Snagit a plus!
- Employment will be contingent upon successfully passing the background screening process.
This is a full time temp to hire opportunity that will pay up to $19/hour.
Hours are Monday through Friday. Interested candidates can submit their resume to email@example.com and refer to job # 97579 in the subject line.