Administrative / Accounting
Mission, KS 66202 US
Administrative Clerk /w accounting knowledge
Administrative Clerk needed at Mission,KS company to perform clerical, administrative, and accounting related functions associated with billing. He/she will also provide direct administrative support to the corporate office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with various letters that need to go out to customers.
- Support accounting team with various accounting functions, reports and spreadsheets.
- Answer front desk calls, assist visitors and accept deliveries.
- Responsible for refund processing.
- Responsible for billing system maintenance.
- Handle unidentified checks.
- Responsible for inventory of office & kitchen supplies, ordering and restocking.
- Receive, sort, process incoming and outgoing mail.
- Support with various invoicing and billing functions.
- Ensure invoices are delivered appropriately and timely.
- Assist with some small level AR Follow up.
- Other daily duties and special projects will be assigned as needed.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Excellent attention to detail is required.
- Must have good phone and people skills.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft products, problem solving and analytical skills required.
- Proficient with Outlook and be able to maintain an organized filing system therein.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must be able to remain friendly and professional while providing excellent customer service.
Education and Experience Required:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Should have 1-3 years experience in clerical and administrative tasks, specific to accounting.
- Some accounting education preferred.