Olathe, KS 66061 US
Vendor Accounts Receivable Coordinator
Olathe company has an opening for a Vendor Account Receivable Coordinator with an Associate Degree in Accounting and at least one year accounting experience to work an indefinite period of time.
Work week is Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 5PM. Starting pay is $15/hr
Brief role description
The Vendor AR Coordinator is responsible for ensuring all billbacks are properly tracked and can be collected in a timely manner. Monitors trial balance and follows up with other departments and vendors to collect on all vendor agreements. Also coordinates with Deviated function to ensure that all shared tasks are completed.
Primary areas of responsibility
- Maintains AR for Vendor Receivable trial balance; follow up with vendors, brokers, and Corp to ensure timely collection and properly stated receivable balances.
- Processes monthly adjustments to trial balance.
- Inputs and maintains corporate claims in accounts receivable and corporate claims system.
- Provides reports to management as necessary.
- Completes other duties as assigned.
High School diploma or equivalent; Associate Degree in Accounting
At least one year of accounting experience.
- Must be familiar with general accounting principles. Ten-key by touch, CRT and PC skills required.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills and be able to effectively communicate with others utilizing the English language. Ability to read, interpret, and implement precise rebate/contract terms. Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization and members of the vendor community including difficult situations
- Must have the ability to count, read numbers, add, subtract, multiply and divide. Must be proficient with general accounting principles and practices. Extremely detail and number oriented. Strong organizational and record keeping skills.
ONLY send resume if you have the accounting degree with at least on year previous Accounts Receivable experience and willing to work as long as company needs you.