Encino, CA 91436 US
Our client,a Commercial Real Estate firm in Encino, is seeking an experienced Accounting Assistant with QuickBooks experience. The Accounting Assistant supports the accounting department and reports to the Chief Operating Officer.
The Accounting Assistant works closely with other members of the accounting team to expedite the day to day accounting operations of the company and ensure that all accounting processes run accurately. The ideal candidate must know QuickBooks, is a team player, is well organized and has a strong work ethic.
- 2+ years of accounting experience required
- Strong experience in MS Office, Excel and QuickBooks Enterprise
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be a problem solver, detail oriented and proactive
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Take instructions to follow specific systems in place
- Employment is contingent upon successfully passing background screening process
- General bookkeeping using QuickBooks Enterprise
- Creating and updating reports and spreadsheets using Microsoft Excel and QuickBooks
- Communication with vendors, clients, partners and bank representatives via phone and email
- Web research for various city and state business forms and tax requirements
- Compiling tax information and reports for accountant
- Maintaining hard and digital files
- Processing interoffice billings
- Sorting mail and mailing checks
- Ordering office supplies
This is a temp to hire position that will be pay up $14/hour to $16/hour during the temp period and will pay $18/hour once hired on by the client. Qualified candidates can submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job # 96690 in the subject line.EOE/M/F/D/V.