Accounting & Payroll Specialist
St. Louis, MO US
Our client, located in West St Louis County, is currently seeking an Accounting & Payroll Specialist to join their team! This individual will assist the Accounting Manager with the daily and monthly financial transactions and manage bi-weekly payroll.
This is a full-time, temp-to-hire, permanent position that will pay within the range of $20.00 - $24.00 per hour, depending upon experience. The schedule for this opportunity will be from 8: 00am - 5: 00pm, Monday - Friday.
- Daily accounts payable and receivable transactions
- Cash management functions to include preparing weekly check run and ACH payments.
- Running reports to include month-end, aging, monthly budgets, balance sheet reconciliations and compiling various information per departmental requests.
- Manage time tracking and payroll system, serving as liaison between Human Resources and Accounting.
- Process bi-weekly payroll.
- General administrative support duties.
- Three to five years of experience in accounting related field.
- An Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience will be considered.
- Experience processing payroll using payroll technology; experience with Paycor highly preferred.
- Experience in small business environments with various functions and expectations.
- Strong organization skills and detail-oriented, with a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a busy work atmosphere
- Self-starter, self-motivated to solve daily problems and think outside the box.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, as well as strong interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and QuickBooks
- Working knowledge of financial concepts, including plan, budget and P&L statements.
Please apply online for immediate consideration. All qualified applicants will be contacted.
Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.