Account Receivable Specialist
Scarborough, ON M2J4R4 CA
Our client in the Scarborough area is looking for an Accounts Receivable this is a Permanent position. Will be responsible for performing various functions related to credit, collection and A/R including accurately posting and balancing cash application. Also provide daily relief and support for Reception/Switchboard.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Post cash receipts to customer accounts and reconcile batch totals daily. Contact customers for information regarding cash receipts.
- Improves cash flow through monitoring and timely collection of past due receivables
- Provide daily relief to receptionist and switchboard.
- Reviews daily pending orders
- Maintain deduction paperwork for Credit/Accounts Receivable Updating SAP
- Process credit memos to customers for contract and pricing adjustments
- Maintain filing of customer remittances, credit files and credit notes.
Perform all other duties as assigned.
Candidate must possess all of the following:
•Minimum of 5 years of experience in the Accounts Receivable
•College graduate in business or university degree
•Effective attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy required
•Excellent oral and written communication skills a must
•Must be team oriented and must be goal and objective oriented and be able to handle volume workloads
•Bilingual in French an asset
**********PLEASE SEND RESUME IN A WORD DOCUMENT**************